“No man ever listened himself out of a job.”
– Calvin Coolidge
No matter what new technology is introduced in business, it will always be people who matter. 80-90% of our waking hours are spent communicating with others. Today’s successful professionals know that the most profitable relationships are a result of positive, personal connections.
Our programs on Relationship Building offer insight and application of:
- Identifying your listening style with the Listener Preference Profile™
- Breaking bad listening habits and choosing more effective listening options
- Navigating the business meal
- Working the room at a networking event
- Leading productive, positive, and polite Meetings
- Understanding cultural norms and business styles for the major geographical regions around the world:
- Central/South America
“The material will make a difference in how we conduct business. I think the team approach that Lynne and John used was very effective. Each had a unique perspective but it was united by a common objective. The material was well presented and there was no doubt we were listening to experienced travelers who have ‘been there, done that’ …”
– Joe D’Antonio, MBA
Director – Business Development – Oakworks
The Professional Edge in Relationship Building programs are recommended for Leaders (L), Managers (M), or Individual Contributors (I) as shown:
The Professional Edge in Relationship Building programs can be customized to the specific needs of your industry, association, or company. The programs range from 90-minutes to 1 full day. Our navigating the business meal is a “hands on” experience including a 3 or 4-course luncheon or dinner.